The HELIENE 96M
HD is a new 96 monocrystalline cell module that is capable of generating up to 440 watts of power per just 2 m2 panel achieving the 17.2% efficiency rate. With output classes ranging from 420 Wp to 440 Wp, the HELIENE 96M
HD still retains a thickness of only 40 mm and weighs 31 kg. If delivering maximum power per panel is critical to your project’s goals, then the HELIENE 96M
HD is an excellent choice in any application.
HELIENE 96MHD monocrystalline photovoltaic solar modules are built with thick prismatic glass, resulting in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence. They feature three buses, minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,000 volts insulation and can generate up to 440 peak watts (Wp) per unit with just 96 premium cells.
Heliene’s monocrystalline photovoltaic solar modules have the following advantageous in all of our product families.
- Built with thick prismatic glass, which results in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence.
- They feature minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,000 volts insulation and can generate up to 440 peak watts (Wp) per unit with just 96 premium cells.
- All Monocrystalline 6” cells, measuring 156 x 156 mm, and have three collector buses per cell to increase performance.
- Reduced current collecting temperature which reduces aging while increasing durability in the efficiency of cells, leading to a life expectancy of more than 25 years.
- Stonger and Thicker microprismatic surface to transmit the greatest amount of light possible under diffuse sunlight and increases overall durability of each panel.
The performance of our modules is evaluated individually under standard test conditions, which can highlight the power in Wp and the percentage of performance, as well as the percentage of dispersion of nominal power.