Heliene is proud to be providing the latest PV technology and offering cutting edge solutions for today’s energy needs. To further enhance our products we offer architectural integrations that will both change the overall look of the module but can also enhance the installation means by using our Solrif™ frame option.
Heliene offers the following architectural integrations as an option with any of our module families:
The Heliene H-BLACK integration replaces the white back-sheet and clear aluminum frame of a standard module and replaces them with a solid black back-sheet and black frame giving the module one uniform color. The H-BLACK integration is an ideal choice for installations where aesthetics are of the essence.
The Heliene H-CLEAR integration replaces the standard white back-sheet with a high transparency clear back-sheet. Retaining the same mechanical composition as a standard module the H-CLEAR integration allows a portion of light to travel through the panel making it a great option for sunrooms, greenhouses or facades where some light exposure is ideal.
H-RIF Frame Integration
The Heliene H-RIF Integration incorporates the robust design of Heliene’s PV modules and incorporates the unique design of the Solrif™ BIPV frame. The H-RIF integration will allow direct replacement of standard roofing material with solar modules. For more information on the Solrif™ Frame integration click here.
HD solar modules are also built with the latest generation of polycrystalline solar cells. The HELIENE 60P
HD incorporates integrated high efficiency solar cells making it possible to obtain a maximum solar yield. The 40 mm doubled webbed aluminium frame guarantees the best resistance and reliability. High power modules with maximum efficiency and differential positive tolerance allow these panels to obtain the highest energy production in any project
HELIENE 60PHD polycrystalline photovoltaic solar modules are built with thick prismatic glass, resulting in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence. They feature three buses, minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,000 volts insulation and can generate up to 255 peak watts (Wp) per unit with just 60 premium cells.
Heliene’s polycrystalline photovoltaic solar modules have the following advantageous in all of our product families.
- Built with thick prismatic glass, resulting in higher efficiency, lower reflectivity, and lower dust adherence.
- They feature minimum power dispersion; standardized 1,000 volts insulation and can generate up to 255 peak watts (Wp) per unit with just 60 premium cells.
- All Polycrystalline 6” cells, measuring 156 x 156 mm, and have three collector buses per cell to increase performance.
- Reduced current collecting temperature which reduces aging while increasing durability in the efficiency of cells, leading to a life expectancy of more than 25 years.
- Stonger and Thicker microprismatic surface to transmit the greatest amount of light possible under diffuse sunlight and increases overall durability of each panel.
The performance of our modules is evaluated individually under standard test conditions, which can highlight the power in Wp and the percentage of performance, as well as the percentage of dispersion of nominal power.